We inform about the extended abstract submission deadline for TODO International Conference on Open Data.
- Extended abstract submission deadline: 10 October 2022
- Notification on selected papers: 22 October 2022
- Registration for the conference: 25 October to 21 November 2022
- Publication of abstracts in the Book of abstracts: 1 December 2022
- Publication of selected papers in journal(s): March 2023
The TODO International Open Data Conference organised by the Twinning Open Data Operational Project Consortium seeks to address current challenges of open data provision and reuse. We invite interested researchers to apply with their research papers presenting innovative research on open data or case studies on different examples of open data publication, processing and reuse.
This scientific conference, which will also host open data professionals from public and private sector as well as open data users and enthusiasts, aims to highlight benefits and impact of open data for addressing societal problems and economic growth.