Fruitful research collaboration of the TODO consortium partner is underway. Based on TODO Joint Publications Plan, first 18 months of the project have yielded one book chapter, thirteen conference contributions and three articles in journals.
Interdisciplinary and multidomain open data research of the six faculties of the University of Zagreb supported by the Delft University of Technology and University of Aegean is underway after the production of the TODO Joint Publications Plan in the first months of the project.
Read more about our research in the following publications:
- A. Musa (2019): Otvoreni podaci i ponovna uporaba informacija: Što građanima i javnom sektoru donosi Direktiva o otvorenim podacima? Novi Informator 6044, 2-12.
- M. Gregurić, M. Vujić, C. Alexopoulos, M. Miletić (2020) Application of Deep Reinforcement Learning in Traffic Signal Control: An Overview and Impact of Open Traffic Data. Journal of Applied Sciences 10(11), 4011.
- L. Hrustek, M. Tomičić Furjan, I. Pihir (2020): Enabling open data paradigm for Business improvement. Economic and Social Development 56th International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Development
- B. van Loenen, F. Welle Donker, A. Zuiderwijk, D. Tutić, C. Alexopoulos (2020) Towards an Open Data Research Ecosystem in Croatia. Proceedings of Ongoing Research, Practitioners, Posters, Workshops, and Projects at EGOV-CeDEM-ePart
- Šalamon D. (2019) Overview of open data in Croatia available for use in the sector of agriculture. Book of Abstracts of the International Conference Innovations: Guarantee for Future of Agribusiness in Croatia 2019
- Šalamon D. , Blašković L. , Džidić A. , Varga F. , Čavrak Ii. , Bosnić I. (2020) Data literacy in the sector of agriculture of Croatia: Learning about and with open data. 2nd International Conference Innovations: Guarantee for Future of Agribusiness in Croatia Book of Abstracts
- Vujć, Dedić, Tomičić Furjan, Pihir (2020) The Benefits of Open Data in Urban Traffic Network. The proceedings of the 5th EAI International Conference on Management of Manufacturing Systems
- R. Zdjelar, N. Žajdela Hrustek, N. Vrček: Usage and Role of Open Government Data and Public Policies of 54+ Citizens e-Inclusion Issues. Central European Conference on Information and Intelligent Systems proceedings
Available on-line soon:
- C. Alexopoulos, M-A. Loutsaris, G. Stratigellis, S. Makris, S. Virkar, A. Musa, Y. Charalabidis (under review) The Complementarity of Legal Data Platforms: Identification of Functionalities and Open Issues. Journal of Information System
- Bosnić I., Čavrak I., Zuiderwijk A. (2021, accepted) Introducing Open Data Concepts to STEM Students Using Real-World Open Datasets. MIPRO 2021 – 44th International Convention on Information, Communication and Electronic Technology
- L. Hrustek, M. Tomičić Furjan, A. Džidić, D. Šalamon, F. Varga, B. van Loenen (2021, accepted): Key stakeholder groups for digital innovation of agriculture in Croatia. 56th Croatian & 16th International Symposium on Agriculture Book of Proceedings
- L. Hrustek, M. Tomičić Furjan, I. Pihir (forthcoming 2021) Political Participation in the Information Society and Impact of Open Data on It. 17-21 May, 2020 TEMSCON
- B. van Loenen & F. Welle Donker, C. Alexopoulos (2020) Massive Open Online Course on Open Data. The TODO Online Training Programme. Samos 2020 Summit Book of Abstracts
- A. Musa, I. Koprić, D. Dobrić Jambrović, P. Đurman. ICT supported participatory governance at the local level in Croatia. In: Democratic and Electronic Changes in Local Public Action in Europe: REvolution or E-volution? (Ed. Stephane Guerard & Antoniu Tudor) (forthcoming 2021) Institut Universitaire Varenne. Paris, France
- Šalamon D. , Tomičić Furjan M. , Džidić A., Varga F. , Hrustek L. , van Loenen B. (2021, accepted): Promoting digital innovation: Identifying the key elements in agricultural open data ecosystem in Croatia. 56th Croatian & 16th International Symposium on Agriculture 2021
- Varga F. , Grdiša M., Nikolić T., Guberović E., Bosnić I., Welle Donker F., Šalamon D. (2021, accepted): Spatial records quality for Dalmatian pyrethrum from Croatian Open Databases / Kvaliteta prostornih zapisa o dalmatinskom buhaču iz hrvatskih otvorenih baza podataka. 56th Croatian & 16th International Symposium on Agriculture
- R. Zdjelar, A. Musa, N. Žajdela Hrustek: Open Data Availability in Croatian Local Government: Improving the Quality of Life. Smart Cities International Conference proceedings (3-4 December, 2020).