The main objective of the project is to strengthen the scientific excellence and innovation capacity of the UNIZG in the field of open data by cooperation with internationally-leading counterparts from the Netherlands (Delft University of Technology) and Greece (University of the Aegean).
Five objectives that need to be fulfilled to achieve the main objective:
- Objective 1: To establish an open data research environment that will facilitate and stimulate interdisciplinary multi-domain open data research within and beyond UNIZG, TUDELFT and UAEGEAN.
- Objective 2: To enhance the overall scientific R&I capacity of UNIZG significantly in the field of open data.
- Objective 3: To increase the research excellence of UNIZG, TUDELFT and UAEGEAN by collaboratively developing and applying an interdisciplinary and multi-domain open data research approach.
- Objective 4: To extend UNIZG strategic partnerships and strengthen its visibility and reputation among the national and international research community, industry, policy-makers and the general public.
- Objective 5: To secure a sustainable environment for future collaborations between UNIZG, TUDELFT and UAEGEAN.